We are working on an online video interview platform and are looking to hire a frontend developer who has an experience working with ES6, HTML5, Sass/SCSS, Bootstrap and React.
You should be able to work at least 20+ hours per a week on our project. Fulltime is ok also.
Our frontend application is fully isomorphic. UI should be responsive and work fine on mobiles and desktops. Under the hood we use Node.js, ES6, React, Redux, yarn, webpack, ESlint, stylelint, Material UI, Twitter bootstrap, Font Awesome and Material icons. Our backend application is on Java. We have Ansible scripts for deployment, CI integration with Jenkins and automatic tests.
You must have an experience with Git and in utilizing public tools such as GitHub or BitBucket. You also must have a Bachelor's or Master's degree for this position.
The right candidate(s) will need to work as a team member and help us to build the best UI/UX for our users. You will:
- Build great responsive UI/UX to solve business needs.
- Think like a customer and build dynamic, personalized experiences.
- Prepare graphic icons and use it in the UI.
- Write clean, efficient, maintainable, and robust code using ES6, HTML5, CSS3, Sass/SCSS and React.
- Learn a lot of interesting tools in our project.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume and code/design samples by email to "dev at intervieworacle.com" We will also accept GitHub profiles as resumes if you have committed to public repositories on a regular basis.