Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a Graphics Intern.
NVIDIA is looking for talented and motivated engineers to work on graphics algorithms and tools. Work with some of the most talented cutting-edge game developers around the world on enabling and deploying content powered by NVIDIA graphics libraries. Interact closely with the architecture, tools and drivers teams at NVIDIA in ensuring the best possible experience on current generation hardware, and on determining trends and features for next generation architectures. Develop new physics effects, algorithms and tools, create technical demos, write whitepapers and present your work at conferences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with some of the most talented cutting-edge game developers throughout the world to get NVIDIA technology seamlessly integrated into modern game engines and upcoming titles.
- Interact closely with teams at NVIDIA in ensuring the best possible experience on using current SDKs & features, and on determining trends and features for next generation architectures.
- Play with the latest GPU technology to develop technical demos, code samplers and technology presentations that can be used to promote particular solutions that address developer partners immediate and long-term requirements.
- Collaborate with game developers on PhysX design, implementation & tuning, as well as potential related 3D rendering solutions, and optimize PhysX, rendering & up to system level to achieve best performance.
- The responsibility usually spans all layers of Tools infrastructure, including Modeling Tools, IDE, Compiler, Debuggers, Revision Control Systems, Performance Analysis Tools, Application Specifics System Middleware, integration of artist design workflow, sound engineer work flow integration and other operations.
What we need to see:
- Games/Engines Development Experience (prefer experience with 3rd party game engines)
- Experience understanding and use of technical solutions architectures using core contemporary technologies: C++, Physics Engines, DirectX and OpenGL, Rendering Engines
- Knowledge of 3D graphics technologies, including shaders, shading languages, and rendering techniques
- Engineering, Professional Support or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Excellent teamwork skills, with a proven ability to work across functional areas in an organization.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!