We are looking for an experienced software engineer or a roboticist with extensive software engineering experience.
- You will be the main developer of an embedded system high-reliability application to control the behaviour of a robot. Programming drives to control motors using information from encoders and sensors, and obey the orders of an operator through a remote control.
- Programming a Windows based application to control the embedded application and updates the robot parameters.
- Source code management, documentation and continuous integration.
- You will be working individually or in small team.
Предоставляем проживание и питание, оформление, все соц. выплаты.
- Experience developing on both Windows and Embedded Operating Systems (Real-Time Operating System RTOS).
- Experience on real-time applications programming.
- Proficient in English language.
Abilities and Skills
- Proficient in Unix/Linux RTOS installation and configuration in embedded systems.
- Proficient in C/C++, Python and other common development languages.
- Experience in PLC programming (Programmable Logic Programming).
- Experience in MATLAB programming, capable of implementing real world math/controls algorithms.
- Experience on distributed applications.
- Working knowledge of APIs.
- Knowledge of Open Can protocol or similar.
- Working experience with Robotics Industry technologies (Microcontrollers, Motor controllers, Encoders, and various Sensors)