Senior Java Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Our best candidate is that one who:
• Has good Java language programming skills (3+ years experience);
• Has an extensive experience in designing object-oriented software;
• Obtains excellent organizational and problem-solving skills;
• Is initiative and able to analyze details and adapt them to a big-picture view;• Is a good communicator;
• Has good English skills (both written and spoken);
• Is able to explain complex technical information to technical and non-technical contacts.
• Defining, integrating, and upgrading architecture;
• Designing solutions to ensure compatibility, security and scalability;
• Design, develop, implement and maintain current system;
• Convey architectural solutions to all levels.
Current project is a logistics platform of a big company. Work will consist of both managing on-going software as well as building and integrating new version along with developing new features and enhancements. But anyways we look for a good developers for long-term cooperation.
• Modern Java stack.
• Frontend is on Swing. Possibly moving into Angular, React or similar.
• Everyday tools like Git, JIRA and CI.
• Proccesses automation is of vital importance.
• Work in city center of Tallinn, Estonia — one of the most ecologically clean places in Europe;
• All taxes covered by company;
• Relocation package;
• Long-term project with constantly opening opportunities;
• Good salary based on experience (amount mentioned above is netto — all taxes are paid by company);
• 28-days paid vacation and sick-leaves;• Lots of fun with the friendly team.