Менеджер по работе с клиентами | CSM
Местоположение и тип занятости
Israeli Brightinfo content personalisation platform is looking for an all-star specialist to be part of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) team to engage with our prospects and customers, driving them to successful POCs, high satisfaction as well as renewals.
We are looking for a top performer who can establish & maintain strong relationships throughout the onboarding stage, exudes a passion for understanding the needs of the customer and articulating the value of Brightinfo’s products and solutions in meeting those needs.
In this position you will serve as the main advocate for each customer, providing guidelines and monitoring while making sure Customers use BrightInfo service in the best way and achieve the maximum out of it.
- Work independent and being manage remotely, being responsible for daily on going activities by taking a consultative role in the customer evaluation process.
- Addressing all technical questions, troubleshooting development/configuration issues, and managing escalation to Support and Engineering.
- Develop strong technical relationships within the various customer teams, acting as a trusted advisor, being the solution and Product expert for the customer.
- Proactively engage each account to ensure that every Brightinfo's functionality is being leveraged, maximizing the value of each Brightinfo's subscription.
- Manage technical POC’s.
- Work together with the various technical teams to ensure seamless onboarding and high level deployment.
- 2-4+ Years' experience in a direct customer engagement position in post-sales service, or equivalent experience in professional services, project management or account management functions.
- Experience in a start-up company.
- Strong analytical and data-analysis skills.
- Experience in working with Google analytics, SQL, Excel or any other analytic and BI tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (mother tongue level) - Must.
- Experience working with customers remotely (over the phone)
- Experience and/or comfortable presenting to and interacting with customers at all levels.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify, upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of Brightinfo's solution within customer environment.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.
- Experience in being manage remotely, high level of responsibility.
- Knowledge in marketing tools.
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri (EU & US hours).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
- Experience with Basic web development – Advantage.
Bonus structure to be discussed with a successful applicant.