Местоположение и тип занятости
You'll become a part of a small and strong team changing ways of handling files for web and mobile apps. Uploadcare is used by thousands of devs scattered across the globe. Our service is used by Mozilla, YCombinator, Cisco, San Francisco State University, and many more.
Your priority would be helping our users integrate Uploadcare into their platform. This includes corporate and personal websites, CMS, e-commerce platforms, forms, survey platforms, and more.
We offer a nice salary, 28 days of vacation, flexible schedule, creative office environment in the heart of St. Petersburg, level-ups, personal growth and reasons to be happy 😉
A candidate we're looking for
- Has good English writing skills
- Is aware of the tech industry, follows trends, and reads HackerNews
- Has great skills for searching and finding stuff on the web
- Loves to be in touch with the community, preferably English-speaking
- Works fast, builds plans and schedules and follows those
- Is responsible, tidy, and thorough. With a pro-active attitude
- Wants to further develop towards self-realization
These would be huge benefits
- Existing hardcore profiles @ StackOverflow, Quora
- Projects on GitHub and experience with Git
- Fluent spoken English
- Interest in backend, or no fear towards it
Btw, you might want to check out our stack .
We've got a distributed team synchronized via GitHub, Trello, and Slack. Customer success operates using Intercom and Helpscout.
You'll be working with industry leading developers so you'll quickly get to know many web techs and frameworks. All that, with a flexible work schedule and remote work opportunities.
Our HQ is on Dvortsovaya Naberezhnaya 20 in the very heart of St. Petersburg. From our windows, there's an excellent view of the Neva River and Peter-Paul Fortress. In our courtyard, you can find all kinds of recreational stuff: from a cafe to a barbershop and a yoga studio. So, it's just great in case you're local. However, guys on our team successfully work from other cities and countries.
We're up to team meetings in different countries, Friday fun, team breakfasts etc.