- To maintain and later on rebuild current UI;
- To be responsible for maintaining and extending existing products;
- Developing the UI technology for new products.
- Experience with modern MV* frameworks / libraries for SPAs like AngularJS or ReactJS;
- Experience with CSS precompilers like SASS or LESS along with emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM will be a plus;
- Being familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture and design philosophies such as Material Design are preferable;
- Experience in data visualisation;
- Familiar with unit testing and development processes like TDD / BDD as well as test specific tools libraries like Karma and Jasmine will be a big plus;
- Good English language skills, German is not required.
What we offer:
- The chance to play an active role in shaping our growing startup;
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes;
- A team of experts which allows you to learn something new every day;
- The possibility to overtake responsibility and to realise your own ideas – from day one;
- Very modern and nice offices in Hamburg’s city centre where you will also find a soccer and billiard table, organic fruits and everything you need to feel comfortable.
Client Company offers anti-fraud solutions within the e-commerce and financial sectors. They are experts in device fingerprinting and behavioral analytics and their products are specifically tailored to comply with European data privacy regulations. The company itself became a leading provider of fraud prevention software on the German speaking markets within 2 years since it's foundation. Since fraudsters learn to exploit the weaknesses of traditional fraud prevention tools over time, they help to protect businesses from fraud and loss of revenue with the comprehensive solution for innovative fraud prevention.