Google Analytics technical specialist (remote full/part-time)
Местоположение и тип занятости
An international team of web- and product analytics, conversion rate optimization, marketing strategy and web-development professionals (http://stony.me/services/) is hiring.
We are looking for a person with vast experience in setting-up Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, troubleshooting setups of these tools and data inconsistencies and discrepancies.
Our clients are medium-sized businesses and startups mainly from US, Australia, Canada and England.
Required experience and skills:
- Vast experience of technical setup of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager of at least 1 year.
- Deep knowledge of possibilities of GA/GTM and setup of all possible trackings both from tools side and site-code side (enhanced ecommerce, timing reports, content grouping, calculated metrics, custom metrics, custom dimensions, measurement protocol, etc.).
- Troubleshooting GA/GTM setup and data inconsistencies and discrepancies (from tools interfaces, data and tech implementation sides).
- Integration of GA/GTM with advertising systems, CRM and other tools.
- Good knowledge of HTML, JS/jQuery.
- At least basic knowledge of PHP.
- Russian and English working proficiency (both written and spoken).
Your duties will include:
- Translating clients’ informal requirements for tracking into a plan what and how should be setup in GA/GTM.
- Implementing required GA settings from GA interface and site-side.
- Implementing required GTM settings from GTM interface (including writing codes for complex tags) and site-side.
- For case where we don’t have access to client’s side creating instructions which codes should be implemented and where.
- Troubleshooting GA/GTM installations.
- Troubleshooting data inconsistencies and discrepancies of GA data with other tools (AdWords, FB ads, CMS/CRM).
- Implementing integrations of GA/GTM with other tools.
- Documenting GA/GTM settings.
- Consulting our project managers on technical possibilities and possible solutions in GA/GTM.
- Participating in calls with clients (as an expert in subject area).
- There will be an on-boarding process of 2-3 weeks where we’ll introduce you to our working processes.
- It is remote full/part-time work with flexible working schedule and competitive salary.
If you are interested, send your CV (in a free form) to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject "vertising / candidate / web-analytics technical specialist 2017.03") with description why you liked this position and why you think you are a great candidate for it.