Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a skilled front-end developer to join our team in Prague, the Czech Republic. Our development team is largely Russian speaking, we provide bonus to cover the relocation costs and help you obtain visa and the working permit.
Volsor is a Czech fintech company started in 2013. We are an international team of fifteen people with great offices in the centre of Prague.We develop unique affiliate marketing platform for financial and credit companies. We are now in three markets - the Czech Republic, Spain and Poland and have big growth ahead of us.
Our company culture
Culture In Volsor you can expect casual working environment and flexible working hours. We have built a culture of experimentation where good ideas do not get killed as too unconventional. Micromanagement does not exist here. We trust your expertise and will not be asking for feedback on each single process.
What our IT development team does
- IT department is the core of our business
- IT ensures that the whole business model works fine and is constantly improving: from customer acquisition through the evaluation of applications, sales process to the statistical evaluation of the sales results
- Developing Landing Pages with different themes on multiple domains across several countries
- Developing in-house reporting / statistics tools for business intelligence
- Developing proprietary APIs and integration of 3rd party APIs (Facebook, Google, Financial scoring etc.)
- Developing Workflow applications for Operations - to improve the overall business process
What would you do
- As a Front-end developer in Volsor, you will have a lot of space to apply your skills and creativity
- Your will be the chief owner of front-end code behind marketing tools and corporate websites for affiliates and financial product seekers
- Developing marketing tools for affiliates such as Landing Pages and iframe forms.
- Developing websites for different customer types: affiliates, financial product consumers and financial companies
- Improving user experience of the full customer journey - from landing on our page to leaving our pages after successful or unsuccessful sale
- Improving the code behind our Email templating systems for marketing and after-sell communication with customers
- Helping with the development of internal tools for traffic management, traffic analytics and etc.
What are our MUSTS
- Passionate front-end developer with strong portfolio and constant learner who monitors modern web trends
- Node.js / Gulp,
- Backbone / Marionette
- Writing unit tests (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha)
- Superb HTML5 / CSS3 skills
- Responsive web development
- * Nix systems user
- Experience with version control systems (git)
- Fully understand HTTP / HTTPS and foundations of modern web
- Teamwork, positive attitude to work, stress-resistance
What is optional - will be a plus
- Python / Django
- Technical design skills, Photoshop
- Russian speaking team in Prague
- Bonus to cover the relocation costs
- Visa and the working permit
- Great office in the centre of Prague
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for self-development and conferences
- Free language lessons (English, Czech for foreigners)
Please share the link to your GitHub account, CV or brief description of relevant projects.