The project is a set of applications that are used in sales organizations to serve the customers of Telekom. There are several web applications as well as the applications providing webservices.
We are looking for an expert in frontend development who wants to join our team at St.Pete office.
- Choosing tools and technologies for the frontend part
- Be primary contact for the scrum master as well as for the project and solution architects about frontend scope and timing. Focus not on single modules, but on the whole application, including the middleware
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with other team members
- Assisting in hiring new frontend developers
- Assisting in the mentorship of junior frontend developers
- Experience with modern UI frameworks (e.g. Angular2, ReactJS)
- Experience with Front End Build Tools such as Gulp, Webpack, NPM, Bower, or Grunt
- Experience in using responsive design
- Experience in interacting with REST APIs
- Expertise in working with Jasmine, Selenium, PhantomJS, Karma or other similar testing tools;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of software versioning systems (Git)
- Good communication skills in English
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth;
- English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.