PARX is a Salesforce.com partner since 2002, although at that time our main business was still developing web applications. The quality of Salesforce products convinced us continuously, and over time we focused our competences solely on the Salesforce universe. As today, we are a 100% Salesforce partner, but still with a very strong background from our software engineering past. This makes us not only a partner for CRM, but also for any platform integration. PARX is local partner for Salesforce in Switzerland, Germany and Austria.
In the German-speaking world, we are one of the top Platinum Partners of Salesforce, the leading international provider of on-demand CRM solutions. We have had the opportunity to experience the multi-functionality, flexibility and adaptability of Salesforce ourselves in over 750 projects.
We deliver a full service and adapt our solutions to the needs of our customers. From consultancy, through development, to training and support, our range of services covers all project phases. Our staff are practitioners with an academic background; they think and act in a practical way. Pride in our work and satisfied customers are what motivate us.
On behalf of PARX, Ciklum is looking for Quality Assurance Engineer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
- Communicate with Team members (inc. foreign team mates; main language – English)
- Perform Testing (Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Exploratory Testing) in accordance with requirements;
- Writing Testing documentation (Test Cases, Outlines, Bugs);
- Proactive involvement into testing process;
- Perform Basic Configuration of Salesforce in accordance to requirements;
- Perform Migration using SF tools.
- 1.5 – 2 years of experience of working as QA engineer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders;
- English – intermediate+
- Attention to details;
- The ability to work in a team and individually;
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards several projects in the same time.
- Salesforce experience;
- German/French language (even basic)
- Rally/Jira experience
What's in it for you?
- Work in innovative company, leading Salesforce partner in German-speaking region
- Great company atmosphere, work in a team of professionals with a strong technical and consulting background
- Close relation to end-customers and company clients, daily communication in English
- Competitive salary
- Good working environment
About Ciklum:Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed. Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!