Java Chief Software Architect
Местоположение и тип занятости
You will play a dynamic leadership role in our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for developing solutions to complex architecture problems, designing and delivering real enterprise-class software products to customers and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources. As the owner for the architecture and technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product, you will effectively work as the CTO of the engagement with a startup mindset, wearing multiple hats from lead architect and developer on the most complex elements of the product to technical team leader to solution evangelist ensuring that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product.
- Developing expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Leveraging your broad technology capability set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy real enterprise class software
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products.
- Architecting and leading weekly technical delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base.
- Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customers enterprise/global requirements
- Leading a small team of Software Engineers to apply software engineering practices and implement automations across all elements of solution delivery
- Manage accountability of team members, with pinpoint focus on quality; Personally accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues
- Ensuring our customers are supremely confident in the adv
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Cloud architecture and DevOps
- At least 8 years of experience in hands-on Java programming and related technologies (eclipse, netbeans, hibernate, JPA, Spring, etc)
- At least 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Proficient in TDD, NoSQL (MongoDB or Cassandra), Relational DBs (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle ), SOA, EDA, and design patterns
- Hands-on with Hadoop, openstack, MVVC and AWS
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
- Ability to engage sophisticated global customers in deep technical discussions, making them confident that you know their problem better than they do
- Computer Science or Engineering graduate/ post-graduate/ doctorate with top marks from a top technical university
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfort “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
However, it is important to note that while you will work as a "contractor," these are long-term contracts that should be your only source of employment. You are not permitted to work additional jobs on the side. Please do not apply unless you are available to make this position your sole employment.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.