Senior Front-end Developer (React)
Местоположение и тип занятости
About the client:
Started by 3 young entrepreneurs in 2006, the company is nowadays acknowledged to be Europe’s top provider of online recruitment marketing services. With an enthusiastic team of over 60 professionals it is successfully operating from the Netherlands, Germany, and the UK, and can already take pride in serving companies like Coca-Cola, Shell, Philips, HJ Heinz, Ahold, to name but a few. This company is a perfect mix of experience, passion and creativity that contributes to developing truly innovative products such as its new state-of-the-art recruitment marketing platform.
Are you hunting for a promising and encouraging outlet for your front-end development skills? Then how about choosing a senior level Front-end job in the Netherlands as the next stage of your career? There you will have a great chance to get your hands dirty in building the best recruitment marketing software ever seen. We expect you to help us make our end users’ life easier through the awesome user experience. This hot tech position will also enable you to:
- Deliver admirable frontend experiences;
- Deliver exciting actionable data visualizations;
- Be in charge of both choosing proper front-end libraries and realization of a solid front-end architecture;
- Enable development process enhancements with the help of tools and automation, closely collaborating with a DevOps Engineer and implementing CI;
- Ensure enterprise product quality.
- Bachelor's degree/comparable relevant work experience;
- The new implementation of our web application will be done in React, so mastery of this framework is important for us;
- Passion for coding frontend logic, especially with the use of JS mainstream libraries (e.g., Angular, Highcharts, Flux, D3.js);
- We don't have a QA team so we test our code by ourselves and we are going to implement TDD approach, that’s why it is important to have experience with Jasmine, Selenium, PhantomJS, Karma or other similar testing tools;
- Experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum or Kanban;
- Product development experience;
- Fond of solid development practices like TDD, CI and others for frontend assets;
- Expertise in rolling out products to production (including proper version mngt, minification, dependency management, etc.);
- Proficiency in leading development efforts as well as experience aligning with Backend engineers and UX designers;
- Previous work experience in distributed team would be a plus;
- Passion for building beautiful extensible things, expertly using CSS3, mainstream libraries/frameworks (such as Bootstrap, SasS);
- Experience with data visualization projects is highly appreciated;
- Prior experience delivering omni-device implementations;
- Comfortable with front-end test-bed;
- Fluency in English along with excellent communication skills;
- A goal-driven and detail-oriented person.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
For additional details on this role contact - Anna Symonenko
symonenkoanna - Skype