QA automation engineer (Ruby)
Местоположение и тип занятости
SivinTECH Group is seeking for QA automation engineer
Our customer is a leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital- media buys into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real time to exceed advertising goals from awareness to sales. Over 500 of the world’s leading brands rely on our customer to power their display, mobile, video, and social-media initiatives. Customer’s DSP is the central admin application that enables marketers and agencies to create and manage digital media campaigns, set objectives and targeting criteria, and gather valuable reporting and insights. Campaign trafficking and management are made easy by low-touch workflows that leave the heavy lifting to artificial intelligence. DSP gives users a new way to carry out marketing initiatives on display, mobile, video and social channels, automating bidding levels and impression distribution to achieve desired performance. Customer’s approach is unique in that it allows marketers to simply input a budget and a goal, and let machine-learning algorithms drive their campaigns to maximum performance.
- Drive a test driven development culture with our Minsk team;
- Work with Devs' to review designs for testability;
- Review Devs' unit test plans to ensure coverage;
- Develop automated functional and integration tests to ensure features and product are of high quality at the end of each sprint;
- Perform some manual exploratory and regression testing but this is less than 10% of the role;
- Work closely with the Sr SDET to ensure our Minsk team has shared processes and approach to test driven development.
- Working in a group of 4 Senior Ruby developers and a QA.
- We provide Mac Book for working on the project.
- Comfortable office in heart of Minsk close to subway.
Form of employment: full-time (flexible schedule).
- Intermediate speaking English;
- Ruby (> 3 years);
- Automated tests development Ruby, WebDriver, Cucumber.
Phone: +375 29 3148136