The fast-growing streaming entertainment product with millions of monthly active users is looking for a senior product analyst.
You will be responsible for monitoring metrics and discovering insights by extracting valuable information from data to help the decision-makers make the right conclusions and solve users’ problems.
- Monitor the metrics, report abnormal changes before they become global
- Offer hypotheses and provide insights based on product metrics, singling out processes that are headed in the wrong direction and offering solutions to amend these problems
- Research and find insights based on user behavior patterns
- Interact with the product team regarding product development, providing data-driven references for decision-makers, including meaningful data interpretation
- Develop and cultivate reporting/dashboard systems for monitoring product metrics
- Support and monitor the health of the analytics platform.
- Calculate and conduct A/B testing.
Technical skills that we require:
- 4+ years of experience working as a product analyst in a product company (IT technical background)
- Proficiency in Amplitude. GA would be a plus.
- Higher mathematical or technical education
- Ability to work with a large amount of data and figures, IT platforms, systems, tools, and databases
- Strong SQL knowledge. Ability to compose complex SQL queries.
- Advanced skills in numerical data analysis, knowledge of mathematical statistics
We need you, if:
- Business orientated and have a passion for product development
- You are proactive, you take the initiative and offer the lines of approach instead of dumping the problem on the others
- You know how to communicate your opinion in a simple, well-argued manner backed by the numbers and are able to finish things you have started
- You like to solve complex and new problems, try new technologies, monitor the market, and constantly evolve.
- You are not afraid to make mistakes or admit not knowing something
- You are open to new and difficult challenges