About the client:
Being established in 2006, this ever-blooming international tech company has built an advanced online platform for event organizers that makes it possible to sell more tickets to their audiences without anybody’s assistance in a highly targeted and profitable way. With offices in the Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Belgium and the UK, with more than 150 employees and millions of active users worldwide, applying our solutions, tools and technology, this company is justly considered as a number one online ticketing company in Europe.
You are an enthusiastic, inventive tester and test developer that aims for perfection? There is a unique opportunity for you to be a part of something bigger, a team of awesome techies in one of the leading European technology companies. Joining this fast-growing digital ticketing company as a Senior QA Engineer, you will play a vital role within the development team. Apart from completing test coverage and automating test execution, you will be in charge of manual testing where necessary. Holding a senior level position of QA Developer, you will also have a chance to:
- Set in-process product inspection standards, exploring manufacturing methods as well as developing new testing methods and procedures;
- Study product (market) requirements in close collaboration with other members of product and engineering management teams in order to set quality and reliability standards;
- Set finished product quality standards, developing evaluation tests, methods, and procedures;
- Devise inspection and physical testing methods, procedures in order to set rework standards;
- Write and update QA procedures to establish product quality documentation system;
- QA staff retention through the employee recruitment, selection, orientation, and training;
- Maintain QA staff performance through coaching, mentoring, and managing employees along with planning, monitoring, and evaluation of the work results;
- Attend various educational workshops, study professional publications, build personal network, participate in professional societies in order to keep your professional and technical knowledge up to date;
- Enforcing QA policies, procedures and requirements, maintain the quality of product;
- Develop a new product and engineering designs, manufacturing and training methods, working hand in hand with other cross-functional teams;
- Prepare product and process quality reports by data collection, analysis and summarizing;
- Comply with QA operational requirements through scheduling and assigning employees, based on the results of work.
- Mastery of Jasmine, Selenium, Cucumber or other similar test tools and frameworks;
- Ability to convert manual and exploratory testing into automated tests;
- A solid grasp of web technologies and applications;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Programming experience;
- Have an eye for development along with the ability to collaborate efficiently with developers;
- A detail-oriented person able to communicate issues well;
- Readiness and desire to work as part of a team as well as individually;
- Debugging and performance analysis (optimization) skills would be a plus;
- Experience with benchmarking and load testing high volume websites is desirable;
- People management skills;
- Ability to analyze information and report research results;
- Technical understanding;
- A great problem solver able to deal with complexity.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.