Местоположение и тип занятости
About the client:
Being established in 2006, this ever-blooming international tech company has built an advanced online platform for event organizers that makes it possible to sell more tickets to their audiences without anybody’s assistance in a highly targeted and profitable way. With offices in the Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Belgium and the UK, with more than 150 employees and millions of active users worldwide, applying our solutions, tools and technology, this company is justly considered as a number one online ticketing company in Europe.
Have you ever thought about DevOps jobs in Europe? If you are willing to take on more responsibility at work and ready to lead the DevOps division in one of the leading European technology companies, this challenging tech position in Amsterdam is for you. Your primary goal there is to make the experience of code development, testing and deployment as painless and fast as possible. As a leading DevOps Engineer within the company’s progressive IT department you will also have a chance to:
- Design, scale out & maintain the infrastructure;
- Maintain development kit (Chef, Git, LAMP, MySQL, CentOS, Vagrant);
- Using such tools as Cucumber, Bamboo and Behave Pro, manage automated testing environment;
- Develop scripts and apps in order to automate system deployment, scaling as well as infrastructure;
- Be responsible for the implementation of zero-downtime production pushes;
- Support both apps and infrastructure and specifically be involved in the 24x7 on-call rotation;
- Detect and successfully deal with issues occurring on the production platform;
- Constantly explore new tools and technologies.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a software developer, release engineer and/or systems administrator (ideally a bit of all of the above);
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing, collaborative, and fast-growing startup environment;
- Linux proficiency;
- Excellent SaaS expertise & experience;
- Expertise in working with Ansible, Puppet, Chef or other similar tools;
- Profound Bash, Python & Ruby scripting skills;
- A good sense of continuous integration;
- AWS experience is desirable but not essential;
- TDD & automated testing skills would be a plus;
- Debugging and performance analysis (optimization) skills would be a plus;
- Experience with high volume websites is desirable;
- Scrum/Kanban expertise is appreciated;
- Ability to set priorities as well as work independently and under pressure;
- Readiness and desire to solve complex problems;
- A result-driven, well organized person with a customer service mindset and a methodical approach to work.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
For additional details on this role contact - Daria Nikitina
daria_latayko - Skype