Senior Data Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
About the client:
Being established in 2006, this ever-blooming international tech company has built an advanced online platform for event organizers that makes it possible to sell more tickets to their audiences without anybody’s assistance in a highly targeted and profitable way. With offices in the Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Belgium and the UK, with more than 150 employees and millions of active users worldwide, applying our solutions, tools and technology, this company is justly considered as a number one online ticketing company in Europe.
Albert Einstein said, “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” Our challenging senior level Data Developer job in the Netherlands is a chance of a lifetime that will surely help you get to the top of your career. As a Data Engineer, you will be working on the cutting edge, next-generation data platform, developing new ETL processes to effectively store large amounts of user information as well as developing the company’s big data infrastructure. We also expect you to constantly search for the new ways to further enrich the dataset. A great variety of exciting projects we are willing to offer you on this Senior Data Developer position will turn your relocation to Germany into a truly great and unique experience. Some of your responsibilities on this tech position will also include:
- Translation of the high-level designs to the specific technical ones;
- Establishing and configuring (Big) data solutions;
- Connecting and integrating with new and existing datasets;
- Scala software development within Big Data platforms and (web-based) apps;
- Testing and support current data solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of web apps, technologies & standards;
- In-depth knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem, including Spark and others;
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming;
- Proficient Hadoop/Spark developer;
- Expertise in multiple programming languages (e.g., Python or Scala);
- Linux/Unix proficiency along with shell scripting skills are a must;
- Familiarity with multiple platforms, such as Hadoop, HDFS, HBase, ElasticSearch, MapReduce, Drill, Spark, and Zeppelin as well;
- Proficiency in Java/Scala/PythonHadoop, Hbase, Elasticsearch along with other programming languages;
- Mastery of SQL, REST API’s/JSON;
- Linux and Bash scripting competence;
- Storm, Spark & Kafka skills;
- Agile software development skills;
- A result-driven, responsible and positive-minded person.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming a part of something bigger – the team of awesome techies, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job abroad and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, document consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family are a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
For additional details on this role contact - Daria Nikitina
daria_latayko - Skype