Senior Front-end Engineer (React)
About the client:
Our Berlin-based fintech company of 250 masterminds launches 4-6 ventures per year, operates in 10 countries and is determined to reshape the world of finance. We take immense care of every business idea we are trusted with and do our best to translate its brilliance and vision into the best technological solution. Perfect mix of strong expertise and sharp innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and dedicated professionalism of our team allows not only to attract necessary investment and talent but also develop a refined and sustainable solutions. We are a talented, devoted and ambitious squad of professionals from more than 30 countries and we need you to expand our horizons even further.
Front-End Developers, are you ready to join a driven team to reshape the financial services forever? Success, achieved through the mixture of entrepreneurial skill, constant learning and persistent work are in the heart of our company culture. Your Front-End Developer job will enable you to:
- Be responsible for the frontend advancement and design of our cutting-edge products;
- Select optimal methodology and frameworks;
- Develop responsive UI design and incorporate your code with the backend squad;
- Share your expertise with your team of developers and product managers;
- Collaborate with the CTO.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant background within the Web Development;
- Expertise in Single Page Web Apps and Haml, Sass/Less/Stylus, testing (e.g. Jasmine, Capybara);
- Background with responsive web development;
- An eye for a great design and knowledge of PhotoShop;
- Extensive experience with Git & Github;
- Excellent grasp of workflows and how user interact;
- Serious approach to testing and QA;
- Up-to-date with the trends in IT;
- Ability to flourish in the fast international start-up atmosphere;
- Familiarity with IT Security is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English are advantageous.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger – the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your IT job in Germany and IT relocation as smooth as possible. That’s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family is a vital part of our support as an IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
This IT job in Germany is so much more than a tech position or an IT job abroad! We perceive it as an opportunity to be a part of our family and turn you job into full-time passion, unique experience in one of the most advanced countries of EU (that will offer you a great software engineer salary)! You’ll be pleasantly surprised by generous social security benefits and high quality of life, effective educational, medical and housing systems of the excellent standard. Berlin is a significant IT center which always offers a variety of tech conferences and educational events to participate in. For instance, don’t miss your chance to visit Tech Open Air 2017, one of the coolest tech conferences in Europe, which will take place in Berlin next summer. In addition, excellent national and international transport links give endless opportunities to travel This IT job in Berlin will surely enrich your software developer job with invaluable opportunities.
For additional details on this role contact - Anna Zrazhevska
Have a great day!