Местоположение и тип занятости
About the client:
Alike “Great leaders inspire greatness in others”, this software solutions company inspires innovation and digital transformation in the world. By directing creative spark and sharp expertise of more than 150 digital business masterminds in Berlin and New York, London and Paris, through building long-lasting partnerships with European Commission and Fraunhofer, adopting a Fair Company principles, they have won trust and devotion of numerous startups and corporates. Our state of art software has helped to solve the needs of GameGenetics and ZYLIA, Brandinvest and etc. On the other hand, aspiring approach towards their team has helped them to take the top place as one of the most attractive employers in Germany.
Your Web Developer job will make you part of the thrilling working environment of a next-generation company with energetic, fast-changing and ambitious squad. Flexibility in terms of work time and variety will make your IT position enjoyable. Web Developer position will give you a chance to:
- Extend and enhance AngularJS and React apps;
- Be accountable for numerous projects as UI development lead;
- Work with awesome REST APIs and collaborate with brilliant backend developers.
- Excellent skills with AngularJS, Angular2 and React;
- Preference for REST API communication;
- Good grasp of JSON;
- Сonsidered going “native” on mobile devices using PhoneGap/Cordova;
- Great knowledge of IDE and Chrome Developer Console;
- X-Browser support plus IE 9 is a solvable task for you;
- Good understanding of the principles of a good UX;
- Familiarity with Scrum and CI, TDD and aligned tools;
- Great command of English.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger - the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your Web Developer job and IT relocation to Germany as smooth as possible. That`s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa sponsorship for you and your family is a vital part of our support as IT recruiting agency in your job relocation.
“The Gateway to the world”, magnificent Hamburg is one of the biggest harbors in Europe and second largest city in Germany. The great maritime legacy and trade history of this city has not only accumulated great wealth but also influenced its` tempting spirit of freedom and joy, that lives deeply in numerous attractions of this city, which has got UNESCO recognition in 2015. It is also a very important media hub of Germany, that will let you appreciate various IT events.
For additional details on this role contact - Anna Zrazhevska