Mid-Level UI/UX Designer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Mindojo is developing the world's first self-evolving, adaptive online-learning platform, already used in premium online courses offered by companies such as Bloomberg (www.bloombergprep.com) and The Economist (gmat.economist.com and gre.economist.com). Many new products are now in being developed on our platform, while we keep developing the platform itself to be an ever more intelligent virtual private tutor.
We’re embarking on ambitious plans to disrupt the global education market and are looking for top talent to join our growing team.
You will design various high-stakes assets, ranging from new product features to creatives for marketing campaigns. Apply if you dare https://mindojo.workable.com/jobs/223859!
- Genuine passion for creating a superb look and feel for high-impact products and marketing campaigns
- Accomplished portfolio
- 2+ years experience in UI/UX design for web/mobile applications
- Knowledge of issues related to responsive web design and ways of solving them
- Knowledge of the latest trends in visual design
- Ability to work well both independently and in close collaboration with senior designer and product manager
- Upper-intermediate level of English or better
This is a remote position in a team that telecommutes from all over the world, but you will also be invited to participate in periodic team meetings in which you can get to know your team members better and have a great time together.
- Collaborate with product managers and lead designer to define outstanding user experiences
- Create the wireframes & design for our web apps, landing pages, and marketing materials, illustrations, and icons
- Provide feedback to engineering/QA on the actual implementation of your designs
- Follow and maintain/expand the style guides for the products you work on
- Keep up to date with the latest trends
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and interesting work on a truly world-changing platform
- Flexible work schedule (10-30 hours/week) and ability to work from home/anywhere
- Energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly team
- Regular team meetings with colleagues from around the world
- Chance to play an important part in revolutionizing education worldwide
Apply here https://mindojo.workable.com/jobs/223859.