Старший Системный Администратор Linux / Senior Linux System Administrator
Местоположение и тип занятости
Ivinco is a boutique consultancy firm working with selected clients from UK, Europe and USA. We provide custom application development, technical consulting and technical support services.
We are looking for a Senior Linux System Administrator to join our team of senior professionals. This team supports complex distributed systems with hundreds of servers, thousands of database requests per second and billions of web requests per month.
Scope of responsibilities:
- pro-active system support to ensure smooth system operation
- effectively handling incoming requests from developers, clients and monitoring systems
- planning and implementing projects such as software/hardware upgrades and migration; new sub-system configuration and deployments; testing new architecture/configuration approaches for different parts of the system etc
- suggesting improvements for monitoring, work processes and overall system configuration
- active participation in team calls/meetings, contributing to the team work planing, problem/incident investigations and brainstorming
Required personal attributes:
- high initiative leader
- fast decision maker
- pragmatic thinker
- detail-oriented investigator
- fluent English speaker with strong communication skills
Required technical skills
- Deep knowledge of Linux with strong practical experience
- Significant experience supporting LAMP stack architectures and related technologies
- Strong scripting skills and automation experience
- Knowledge of best practices and real-life experience related to implementing high-availability, redundancy and disaster recovery plans; software/hardware performance optimization
As a Senior Linux System Administrator you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (130,000-260,000 rub per month, based on your skills and experience) plus bonuses (based on everyday results and achievements).
- highly competitive salary (130,000-260,000 rub per month, based on your skills and experience) plus bonuses (based on everyday results and achievements)
- remote workplace (company will compensate computer of your choice, smartphone, internet connections, furniture, any other hardware/software/stuff you require to work efficiently and comfortably remotely)
- self-development and education (company compensates expenses on any required training courses, books, webinars. Company sponsors trips to industry conferences, meet-ups)
- company compensates expenses on gym or any other preferred sport activities
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- company meetings in nice places (eg. we had fun team meetings in Spain, Crete, Cyprus, Croatia, Sicily etc.), we allow people bring their families
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org start your email with "I'm real". We will only evaluate candidates who will provide relevant information proving they have the relevant skills and attributes mentioned above.