Adobe CQ/EM Developer Team Leader
American digital agency offers Team leader career opportunity to a confirmed senior Adobe CQ/EM developer.
We are looking for a good communicator and an expert. You are expected to be fond of working with people, attentive to detail, demanding on the quality of work, able to see big picture and optimize work processes. The candidate should have recent and direct experience using Adobe AEM software and should have Adobe CQ certificate.
We welcome your ambition to achieve #level=’god’ for all AEM project of a big International client of CMG and be recognized as AEM Expert by the Client globally.
- Be the AEM expert on meetings with client and external partners to contribute to projects’ planning
- Build and optimize work processes around final project delivery (including 3rd parties involvement)
- Leading an external team of AEM admins and content managers
- Developing templates on AEM 6.1, AEM 5.6
- Implement solutions for digital consumer experiences based on the foundational Adobe CQ product suite
- Execute quality control on projects and tasks, including external partners controls
- Plan resources for AEM projects
- Contribute to cost estimations by calculating work load hours
- Train Content managers and Admins for specific AEM projects
- Please note that back end component development is out of scope, but relevant experience will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in AEM 6.1 templates development (5.6 would be a bonus)
- Active certificate for Adobe CQ 6.1 or CQ 5.6 is a must
- Fluent English to speak clearly and without hesitation/barrier
- Experience in Java/J2EE technologies will be an advantage;
- Understanding of continuous delivery principles;
- Experience in leading a team or being responsible for subordinates is a must
- Web services, strong understanding of REST principles;
- Good understanding of web-application development principles: web-performance best practices, http protocol, session management;
- Version control systems (Git, Subversion).
- A Giant International Client experience
- Competitive salary level (will be discussed with successful candidate based on experience, skills and knowledge)
- Business travel to the Client and between CMG offices
- Passionate and professional team
- Full work day employment contract
Please apply via moikrug.ru or submit CV to email@example.com. Thank you!