The company creates a unique, individualized education plan for each student, allowing gifted students to progress as quickly as they like while simultaneously ensuring that remedial students get the extra instruction they need.
The company is looking for talented PHP/JS developers living in Eastern Europe who want to join our team in building the future of education technology.
You will have the best of all worlds: great pay, work from home, modern coding processes, and a smart team.
They use Skype for most communication including voice calls so you must have conversational English skills.
Their LAMP based tech stack supports over 15 million users giving you the opportunity to solve a variety of challenges at scale.
Skills & Requirements:
- work for yourself and not for an outsourcing company;
- basic knowledge of Git, Linux and Unit Tests;
- good English skills (written and orally);
- at least 5-6 years of coding experience.
- work from home;
- a computer that is not older than 3 years;
- high speed internet;
- clear microphone / headset.
- willing to work 45 hours per week;
- work 9am to 6pm in the Eastern European Timezone (GMT+3).