Senior Front-end Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
About the client:
“People who love to eat are always the best people” the famous cook Julia Child once said. So, not to keep the best people starving, this rapidly developing online food-delivery platform has transformed the European online food market and has opened millions of customers the world of opportunities with more than 30,000 restaurants all over the country. An energetic team of more than 100 people is working relentlessly on our bleeding edge platform, to advance and enrich not only the variety of menus, but also build a better customer-friendly world. If you are determined, energetic and motivated team-player and gourmet, don`t hesitate and join the company, where you will feel like at home.
Our vivid and diverse team has a very open atmosphere of trust, mutual understanding and personal responsibility, you will appreciate by undertaking Senior Frontend Developer position with relocation. We are giving freedom to collective creativity and appreciate your contribution with your ideas, thoughts and experiences. Advancement of various libraries and tools with the full-stack team of software engineers is a very important process for us and it will undertake the majority of your time at the Senior Frontend Developer job with relocation to Germany. Your work with us will give you opportunities to:
- Design and upgrade apps to achieve effective scalability;
- Create frontend apps that connect with our public and internal APIs perfectly;
- Prove your excellent coding skills by creating maintainable and clean code;
- Support our frontend framework (Jig Magga);
- Share your knowledge and experience with other team members.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or other relevant fields;
- Familiarity with the most cutting-edge trends in the field (Web components, Flexbox, ES7, ServiceWorker, etc);
- Great skills with NodeJS would be highly advantageous;
- Ability to model ideas and deliver design concepts;
- Understanding of the continuous integration and the writing of test cases would be appreciated;
- Fine mentorship capabilities and willingness to share own experience;
- Sharp communication skills;
- Fluent English language;
- Openness towards people and technologies;
- Ability to flourish in the team-orientated environment and effective teamwork skills;
- Resilience, determination and natural curiosity;
- Passion for self-improvement.