Местоположение и тип занятости
Handsome is a Human-Centered design and technology company based in Austin, Texas and Omsk, Russia. We create world-class digital experiences and custom software products for startups and global companies.
We’re a hard-working group of strategists, researchers, designers, and technologists and we take our work seriously. We’re passionate and rigorous about our user-centered design process and this is the main driver for the success of our work and for our clients choosing us. We constantly push each other in order to be better skilled in our craft and make the products we build with our clients look and function at a world-class level.
We’ve partnered with Facebook, HomeAway, SilverCar, YouScience, FareCompare. You can get familiar with our collaboration with Silvercar here: http://handsome.is/case-studies/reinventing-car-rental-with-silvercar/.
About The Work:
- You will be creating high-quality, cutting edge products for iOS and Android platforms.
- You will be working under guidance of experienced coach and learning Mobile development at a furious pace.
- You have a passion for interfaces that are beautiful and human-centered.
- You are based in Omsk, Russia or planning to be here in the near future.
- You have solid math and computer science background (algorithms, data structures, etc).
- You know basics of computer graphics (raster, vector, affine transformations, etc).
- You know well how to write clean code in some mainstream programming language (C++, Java, Swift, C#, etc).
- You love diving into studying Mobile technologies and dream to become a top-ranked programming guru.
- You have an Intermediate English level and eager to grow these skills in your career.
- You are cool enough to hang out with after work.
Bonus points for:
- You are comfortable with chatting and speaking with native English speakers.
- You have basic knowledge of Mobile development (iOS / Android / Windows Phone).
- You have pet project, that’s published in the App Store or Google Play.
- You are familiar with Arduino and basic electronics.
- You have basic knowledge of UNIX.