Automation QA Engineer (Middle\Senior)
Местоположение и тип занятости
About the client:
This company is the one of the world's dominant providers of original in-store customer solutions, that invests its` endless creativity, ingenuity and technology in a transformation of the customer experience into something bigger. They help world`s most successful brands to personalize their content, give it an unbelievable depth of the detail and develop great demonstration packages, that provide a customer with better information for effective solutions and happiness and, on the other hand, allows companies to maximise their sales and create a loyal client base.
Our team is working on the big media project that will help to make a difference to hundreds of users in Europe. Your expertise in a creation of automated test scenarios and a strong test would be a great catalyst of our success. We are happy to welcome you in our Agile-spirited family, where your open-mind, strong motivation and readiness to share your knowledge are into the highest value. Your position entails:
- Cooperation with Development Teams, Ops, PMs and QA Lead to support excellent quality of our products;
- Find and track bugs and take care of stories during development and testing processes;
- Create specifications and tests, as a result of product team cooperation;
- Implement manual testing of our latest product’s features on iOS, Android and on the Web on different gadgets;
- Determine automation schemes;
- Collaborate with team of test engineers to automate functional tests;
- Apply regression testing to already distributed features;
- Develop strong test strategy with help of our software engineers and product managers;
- Be ready to take an active part in our Agile Scrum team life: planning, analysis and reflection processes.
- Strong interest in software testing;
- Excellent background with automated testing for Web and Mobile;
- Ability to flourish and be productive in our cooperative atmosphere;
- Deep understanding and appreciation of Agile approach;
- Great skills in Test case design, Test case execution and defect tracking;
- Sharp complex problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize;
- Devotion to highest quality performance;
- Gorgeous communication skills;
- Readiness to show your flexibility as a good team player;
- Excellent English language proficiency.
You don't just get a new full-time job, you are becoming part of something bigger - the team, the community, where every single individual matters. We care about you and aim to make your QA Engineer opportunity with relocation to Germany as smooth as possible. That`s why visa application process support, documents consulting, coverage of flight, visa expenses and living arrangements for you and your family is a vital part of our company's support during your relocation process.
We perceive it as an opportunity to be part of our family and turn you job into full-time passion, unique experience in one of the most advanced countries of EU! We do our best for our words to be confirmed by our actions, as we have an acting flexible hours system and opportunity to work from home from time to time, a freedom to select own hardware and free days for self-development, excellent compensation package and cutting-edge application stack. We also hope to make your relocation to Germany enjoyable by providing free individual German classes in our super convenient and modern office and integrating you in our vivid and friendly team through a wide variety of extracurricular events and etc.