As Senior Front-end Engineer you will contribute to the development of a cutting-edge, customer-facing web applications that will be rolled out across Germany. Your focus area is the development of user friendly, scalable UI solutions for large-scale web apps and cloud SaaS offerings. You will be the key person driving the front-end design, architecture and implementation.
You will work in a dynamic team of smart software engineers for a German software company with international presence. We're working with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best products and projects to our customers.
- development of unit test scripts for functional and regression testing in cooperation withour QA Engineers;
- report to technical lead or implementation lead, project management and business owner.
- At least 4 years of experience in the development of web applications;
- Front End Architecture binding to REST Services
- Performance Optimization
- Cross Browser Debugging and Analysis
- proven hands-on experience with AngularJS is a must. We expect references to AngularJS based projects you have done in the past.
- strong awareness of the importance of frontend security, common vulnerabilities, security tools and best practices;
- fluent HTML 4 & 5 and CSS, including preprocessors like LESS or SASS;
- very good English, both oral and written;
- open minded team spirit, able to work in both small local and large international teams;
- delivering high-quality software to happy customers is your pride and joy.
Nice to have
- experience with Java and J2EE Web applications;
- familiar with Eclipse and Atlassian Tools (JIRA; Confluence, Bamboo);
- experience with build management and automated software testing: continuous integration, continuous delivery