Java Team Lead
Местоположение и тип занятости
Senior Java developer to lead one of the Agile development teams working on large-scale web-based system in the domain of Clinical Trials and Medical Imaging. Our mission is to create a brand new platform that will revolutionize the whole industry - flexible, extendible, reliable, and user-friendly. We rely on Scaled Agile Framework and work with modern Java technology stack.Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Java SE/EE/Spring with web background
- In-depth understanding of software development approaches and best practices: design patterns, refactoring, enterprise application architecture, continuous integration, web-services, cloud based technologies, single-page application
- Understanding of issues in a complex web-based system: modularization, performance, security, data integrity, etc.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology, experience with estimations, scrums, grooming, planning.
- Great communicator: ability to interact effectively with other team members and with key stakeholders outside of the team: product management, architects, dev ops, tech support, etc., ability to perform presentations and demo
- Leadership: ability to drive agile development team of at least 4 developers, ensure right design, enforce coding standards and development good practices, ability to prevent conflicts and resolve/escalate exceptions, manage priorities