Местоположение и тип занятости
About the client:
The company belongs to one of the most successful and innovative startups in long-distance coach travel with over 10.000 links throughout Germany, combining the highest standards of convenience, mobility and affordability. Throughout its existence, it had proved to become a strong competitor to the traditional transport modes because of its` strong philosophy and excellent environmental ethics. Beyond being in itself an environmentally-friendly mean of transport, the firm had calculated the amount of CO2 emissions produced by entire company and fully compensated it by supporting carbon offset projects and alternative energy resources promotion in developing countries.
We are looking for not only an experienced mobile engineer, but for the person who is ready to share own ideas and experience to contribute to our vibrant multicultural Berlin-based team. Together we will:
- Work on a set of web and mobile based systems, backing our internal processes and bring high-quality service;
- Use cutting edge technologies;
- Appreciate open standards and contribute to open source projects;
- Integrate Agile principles within the working process.
- Work experience with Android, Java, concurrency, networking for at least 2 years;
- Knowledge depth in Object Oriented Programming and Design patterns;
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Agile, Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Development and Usability concepts;
- Passion and interest in the most recent mobile, framework, library and approach development tendencies and willingness to integrate them during the work process;
- Background with other mobile platform (iOS, Windows Phone) or other scripting languages would be advantageous;
- Great command of English language.