BetConstruct in Kiev is looking for a Front-end Developer who will be responsible for design, implementation, maintenance and improvement of web applications, APIs and services as well as resolving issues.
- Develop and test new software products;
- Support existing products;
- Applying design specifications to functional code;
- Optimize performance;
- Work in a team with developers alocated locally and abroad.
- Working knowledge of AngularJS;
- Json, mvc, patterns of projection, unit test;
- Server-Client Push Messages Realization Experience;
- Understanding of Web Application and Mobile Sites Development Principles.
The company offers:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
- Opportunities for professional development
- Paid vacation (24 calendar days) and sick leave
- Timeous and pegged to the U.S. dollar salary
- Young and motivated team
- Comfortable working with interesting tasks
- Regular interesting corporate events
Dear Candidates, please write your salary expectations in your CV!