Full-Time position, 100% Remote, anywhere in the world
A Bit about Us
ezhome aims to become the #1 trusted provider of tech-enabled home services, starting by targeting the millions of consumers that use lawn care services. We provide an amazingly better home service experience using data science and software technology to dazzle customers and enable our service personnel to be more effective and efficient. We are pioneering the tech-enabled home services space with a full-stack approach.
ezhome was founded by two serial entrepreneurs and has been growing extremely fast (>$1M run rate in less than 6 months). We assembled a very high-caliber team and have raised significant funding from top-tier investors. We are looking for top talent—join us in disrupting the $100 billion home services market!
Overview of the Role
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team and work on our Android mobile apps. You will report directly to the Director of Engineering and will be responsible for one or multiple mobile apps, including design, architecture, development and testing.
You'll be joining a diverse, world-class group of engineers, designers, and marketers. Our strongest academic ties are with Stanford and University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and prior industry stops for our team members include Google, oDesk (Upwork) and VMware.
- Own the responsibility of building our Android App for providers and/or customers
- Build clean, simple, and fast UIs
- Use motion and animation to bring delight to interactions
- Support multiple screen resolutions
- Move the app forward rapidly
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Android development
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Have a working schedule that makes you available during the morning Pacific Time.
- Comfortable working remotely
Nice to Have:
- At least one live app in Google Play
- Code on github that you could share with us
- Experience with git, JIRA and unit test frameworks
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development process.