Mobile Traffic Manager
Forex Club team looking for a seasoned Mobile Traffic Specialist with a strong ability to effectively manage Forex Club user acquisition initiatives.
We are rapidly growing and unlock new territories very fast so a successful candidate should have a good command of English followed by a second foreign language (big plus).
Traffic manager joins a team of talented professionals from different mobile industries, gathered together to create a top-notch product that will be used by millions of people. Bring your expertise, share it, teach us and learn from us - we say welcome to any professional ready to rock 'n' roll, create thousands of ads sets daily and have fun in sunny Montenegro. Apply at ....
- Run mobile ad campaigns in Facebook, myTarget and other social media
- Run mobile ads in search engine networks
- Identify, test and add new display ad networks to the mix
- Plan, analyse and optimise mobile ad campaigns across different channels and geos according to internal goals
- Set up and master creative process to work together with design and copywriters team
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Create reports to monitor campaign delivery and to communicate relevant metrics
- Deep knowledge of at least two major mobile ad networks
- Experience in SSP, DSP networks
- Experience in mobile installs tracking setup
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work independently
- English - upper intermediate
- Additional language is a big plus
- Design skills/background is a plus
- Attention to detail is a must
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company;
- European Office (Montenegro, Podgorica);
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization;
- Competitive salary and bonus;
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity of the career and professional growth;
- Work in the friendly professional team;
- Unique international corporate culture.
We speak startup language, test growth-hacking techniques and enjoy working in sunny Montenegro. Please send us your CV by mail: email@example.com