InterPals is seeking an experienced, talented and passionate web designer for a remote position with flexible hours. We’re looking for a creative talent who is detail-oriented, has a great sense of color and design, and loves beautiful, functional web sites.
We are a popular social networking site connecting people around the world for friendship, language practice, travel, and more. The site has over 3 million active users, so this is an opportunity to get your work in front of millions of people!
We are now working on a new site design. We currently have some wireframes, a new logo and graphic design mockups available, but you will be taking charge of our design efforts going forward. You will be be:
- Creating/updating wireframes for the new design and features
- Graphic design for new site
- Design of landing pages, emails, back-end moderation and admin interfaces
- Working with frontend developer to supervise the implementation
You should be very comfortable and interested in
You should also have
- Intermediate English or higher
- Excellent communication skills; ability to take initiative and self-start
- Work from home. If you're in Moscow, we can meet up regularly.
- Flexible hours, relaxed culture with remote work environment and Skype/Slack communication
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience.
- Super-friendly team and occasional team get-togethers