Miratech is an IT services and outsourcing company that contracts with large and midsize multinational organizations.
Founded in 1989, Miratech has its headquarters in Stockholm and Washington, DC; and R&D centers in Poland, Slovakia, and Ukraine. Miratech serves its customers in 560 cities and towns.
Currently we are looking for Senior JAVA Software Engineer.
- Understand Healthcare IT domain
- Develop high quality & maintainable code using Java, GWT, SQL
- Able to work in a fast paced, highly technical, and result oriented environment
- Review technical design documents and code developed by other members of the team
- Propose processes and uncover gaps to further the continual improvement of software development process
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Research new technologies that push the boundaries and capabilities of the current software and provide insight on applying these in practice
- Provide input into performance review of the junior team members, as required
- Engage with Client's Professional Services, Product Support and other teams to quickly and efficiently resolve customer issue.
Used technologies stack:
- Language/AppServer: Java EE 6 and 7, Jetty;
- Backend: Guice, Spring Cloud for AWS, Jersey, Apache Commons, Http Components, Lucene, Quartz, Java Mail, Gson, JSON.simple, iText, ASM, Slf4j, Guava, Open Health Tools, Java Library for Continuity of Care Record, XmlBeans
- Frontend: GWT, GWTP, RestyGWT, Gin, Google Chart Tools, Guava GWT, GWT upload, gwt-cal, gwt-dnd
- Data access: Liquibase, JDBC, Portgre SQL
- Testing: JUnit, Mockito, Jukito
- Other competencies: SQL, PostgreSQL
- Methodology: Agile/SCRUM (Continuous deployment, Continuous integration - Jenkins, Puppet, TDD).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 4+ Years of engineering experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, GWT, SQL, UNIX
- Experience with at least one traditional RDBMS database
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing methodologies
- Service oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and organization skills, excellent problem solving abilities is must
- Ready for business trips
- Upper-intermediate written and oral English
Miratech offers a professional environment, excellent carrier opportunities and decent compensation including salary, performance bonuses, social package, and other benefits.
For additional information about Miratech, please visit http://www.miratechgroup.com
Контактное лицо: Liliya Pastuhova