QA Automation Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Major e-commerce web sites are complex beasts with lots of components and many layers of business logic. To stay ahead of competition, they have to evolve quickly, while maintaining 100% uptime and highest quality of implementation. The only way to meet this challenge is to automate all aspects of testing at every step of the development and release lifecycle.
If you are aspired with completeness, coverage, robustness and performance of automated testing pipelines – join our QA team. As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will ensure quality of e-commerce platform for the largest and fast growing US retailers, and work with cutting edge technologies in automated testing.
- Design and implement QA infrastructure, develop new innovative approaches to testing of complex systems
- Review and analyze functional requirements, identify and correct gaps and inconsistencies
- Design and generate test data, develop and execute test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications
- Analyze test results and perform root cause analysis
- Work in agile software development process (Scrum, two-week iterations, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Planning Games, Daily Stand-Up)
- Lead and mentor junior QA engineers
- Collaborate with globally distributed team of engineers, architects and analysts (San Francisco, Saint-Petersburg, Kharkov)
- Deep understanding of software testing methodology and best practices
- Strong experience in automated testing
- IT or computer science background
- Working knowledge of Java programming language and ecosystem
- Comfortable with basic usage and administration of Unix-based OS (bash / ssh / ps / grep etc…)
- Good understanding of databases, working knowledge of SQL
- Up to speed with modern software engineering: version control systems, issue tracking, build-systems (ant, maven2, etc), continuous integration, wiki, etc..
- Communication skills and good knowledge of English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with QA automation tools: FitNesse, Selenium or analogs
- Experience in software profiling and debugging
- Experience with DB2
- Experience with SVN and Maven2