At ezhome, we care about our users and want to delight them every time they interact with our products. We strive to change how people experience gardening and delivering an amazing user experience is the key to disrupt this sleepy $40bn industry.
At ezhome you'll be joining a diverse, world-class group of engineers, designers, and marketers. Our strongest academic ties are with Stanford and University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and prior industry stops for our team members include Google, oDesk (Upwork), VMWare, and EA.
- Craft new and improved features
- Build clean and simple UI
- Use motion and animation to bring delight to interactions
- Move the app forward rapidly
- 3+ years of experience in Android development
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Good English communication skills
- BS degree in CS or EE
- MS or PhD degree in CS or EE
- At least one live app in Google Play
- Code on github that you could share with us
- Experience with git, JIRA and unit test frameworks
- Experience working in remote teams using scrum