Местоположение и тип занятости
About the client:
A rapidly growing company that has expanded from a small team to a large group of 250 experts. Today we’re still growing and offering our services to customers worldwide. The main mission is to connect guests and hotels from all the corners of the world and make sure that those private accommodations that we find come to liking of our customers and fit their budget. No matter what country you’d like to go, Majorca, London, New York, etc. we will definitely have a nice offer exactly for you. But our services don’t end here. We allow customers to rent their own places and stay in the chosen country so that they can save a lot of time and come to the destination right away.
At the moment, we’ve got a vacant position for Frontend Developer who would love to improve users’ experience and work on the result. We’re looking for a specialist who would prove to be ambitious, innovative and creative in all respects. Experience with Ruby on Rails would be quite helpful, and TDD mindset/experience is important (automated testing is almost a religion round here).
- Work on implementation of new features that should be applied for over 45 domains launched across the entire world;
- In collaboration with other team members, improve and develop the code;
- Be an active team player as well as a diligent independent developer;
- Closely work with Product Management department in order to apply all changes and implement new features;
- Work on features for our public platform, together with backend devs and designers.
- Thorough knowledge of software development and IT field;
- A proven record of working experience (3+ years) as a frontend developer;
- Highly desirable: knowledge of SasS, Haml, Backbone, CSS3, Jasmine, Rails, etc.;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience of working with open source projects.