Местоположение и тип занятости
Excursiopedia is a global company that works in the most dynamic segment of online travel industry. We believe that travelers strive to get new experiences and create a platform that helps them to get everything they need really easy.
We're looking for those who believe that they're able to work in stressful conditions of a fast growing company and are ready to make their deposit into building world leader in travel. The journey will be interesting - we promise it!
- Creation of series of MVP Mobile Applications;
- Integration with acting systems or emulation of such integration to check working hypotheses;
- Participation in the process of designing new mobile services;
- Participation in the launch and development of MVP services, managing pivots;
- Work in tight collaboration with members of your cross-functional team;
- 3rd-party collaboration
- Experience in develop UI/UX for mobile platforms, managing prototyping technics;
- Deep understanding of iOS, WatchOS platforms;
- Strong experience of native iOS languages (Objective-C, Swift);
- Experience with alternative platforms is a plus (PhoneGap, Cordova, React Native);
- Strong experience with Git and its workflows;
- Development experience as a Backend Developer is a plus;
- Strong experience in creation and work with APIs (RESTful, Thrift, RPC);
- Own completed projects in AppStore;
- Independent, experienced trendwatcher, ready to learn bleed-edge programming paradigms and technologies;
- Understanding Lean, Customer Development;
- Good technical English.