Senior Front-end Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
About the client:
We’re one of the leading online platforms for car purchasing with business activities in more than 20 countries that rapidly grows and invites software developers from all over the world to join our team. The company provides a huge and relevant assortment of the used cars with professional documentation and detailed inventory of each vehicle. However, we’re not just a basic market. And we only plan to become better and more helpful to our partners and customers.
At the moment we’re looking for a highly motivated and creative Senior Frontend Developer to work in our international team and create new solutions to improve the company’s product.
- Completely maintain the project, literally from the start to the end, and actively get involved at all stages of web development, including design, initial planning of the project, finding the right resourcing, etc.
- Make sure that “the face” of all our products, websites and applications look decent and visually appealing;
- Maintain the frontend system together with the rest product team and UI/UX designers;
- Be proactive and enthusiastically take part in agile development methodologies;
- Be responsible for technical part of the project and inform all other team via reports about all internal and external changes.
- You’ve got a Master (or Bachelor) degree in Computer science or respective field;
- You’ve got used to working with frameworks like React.JS, JQuery, Twitter, Meteor.JS, Symphony or Bootstrap;
- You’ve got good understanding of PHP5, MySQL and Java;
- You know how to create browser cross-compatible websites and applications pretty well;
- You’ve got experience to write and check coding and you’re able to structure your day in the most effective way.
- Become a part of a rapidly evolving company and join the team of international web professionals from all over the world;
- A possibility to see the results of your work and contribution to success of the company;
- Regular parties and lunches with your work partners to be able to discuss the latest methodologies and technologies and share your experience and ideas;
- An option to build a good career and earn decent wages with bonuses and good pension scheme;
- Fruit, coffee, beer and all other perks that you’d expect from a high standard company.