A Senior DevOps Engineer is required to join our growing Application Support Team based in Riga. With the increasing demands of supporting our development teams and expanding 24/7 global infrastructure, we require an experienced and self-motivated individual to hit the ground running in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with complex environments based on Linux servers
- Knowledge of development tools (Git, Jenkins)
- Experience with some of: JVMs, high availability, configuration management automation, monitoring and operational intelligence tools, Docker, Hazelcast, Akka
- Good troubleshooting, communication and organizational skills and a can-do attitude
- Excellent English language skills.
- Challenging work with cutting-edge low-latency architectures and technologies, processing thousands events per second with zero tolerance to downtime
- Evolutionary projects, bright and supportive colleagues, professionalism and opportunity for personal development
- Salary range EUR 2200-2800 (netto)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Moving expenses and relocation benefits (to Riga, Latvia).