Excursiopedia needs a high performing senior product designer to help our customers to discover the best activities over the world. We value multidisciplinary designers who have strong consulting and execution skills in one or more of the following areas: UI/Web design, user research, or interaction design. We are looking for experienced designers with a strong bent towards applying lean thinking to build the best products.
- Develop user centered design concepts;
- Create pixel-perfect mocks and code for new features across web and mobile (adaptive design);
- Bring your designs to life (including the use of HTML, CSS, JS);
- Validate hypothesis via a/b-tests and data;
- Communicate your ideas and vision to the greater organization.
- A portfolio of previous design projects that show product design skill;
- Professional experience as a UI designer, UX designer, Interaction Designer, or Product Designer;
- Strong knowledge of user interface conventions and principles;
- Familiarity with Lean Startup and/or Lean UX methods;
- Experience with data-driven design.