Wargaming is looking for Program Manager: Online Products.
What you will do:
- To be responsible for the delivery of the products within Program
- Participate in development of products strategy.
- Develop products' business-model and monitor target and current rates compliance.
- Monitor products strategy and tactical plans implementation.
- Negotiate with multiple stakeholders and team members on products/features priorities
- To be a process champion for the product development (covering all stages of product life-cycle)
- Make decisions on products pivot in case of significant deviations from target rates of the products' business model.
- Develop and maintain the relations with stakeholders
- R&D for new products
- To set up development process that corresponds to the product life-cycle
- To be responsible for team forming (demand, hiring, assessment, firing)
- Set up and maintain the high standards management culture
- Facilitate management team growth by personal influence as well as by managing education courses
- Keep high level of motivation of the entire team
- True passion of the products creation and driving
- Technical background.
- Experience in managing positions in online projects (project management or/and product management)
- Theoretical and desirably practical background in Free2Play games monetisation and economy.
- Understanding of online project core KPIs; ability to analyse project’s statistics.
- Fluency in English.
- Perfect command of Russian.
- Solid communication and negotiating skills.
- The ability to handle stress and work under pressure.
- Proactive personality.
Дополнительные инструкцииTo apply please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Вакансия в архиве
Вакансия в архиве, на неё нельзя откликнуться.