We are looking for an experienced Windows Phone QA Engineer to join our expanding mobile engineering team in London. We love testing mobile apps, are mobile savvy, and understand what it means to have a great mobile application!
You will be responsible for executing functional and regression tests, and working closely with the development teams to ensure the applications are tested to the defined level of quality and beyond.
- Being awesome and love Windows Phone eco-system :)
- Testing challenging and interesting tasks that involve communication with other teams (back-end, daemons, mobile backend)
- Verify that app plays well with back-end and vice versa
- Communicate with other teams across Badoo
- Experience in Windows Phone testing at least 6 months and a year in mobile testing
- Strong troubleshooting skills (working closely with various teams, especially with user support)
- Back-end testing experience
Good to have:
- Experience in Android and iOS apps testing
- Understanding of C# and PHP code
- Automation experience
- ISTQB/ISEB qualification, BSc or equivalent
- Competitive pay with quarterly bonuses
- Voluntary health insurance+ dental
- Regular training
- Gym membership
- Fully stocked kitchen with lots of fresh fruits
- Games room with pool table, table tennis, foosball, air hockey PS3, ect.