Company overview: Founded by young, innovative software developers, FlippingBook has become a team of professionals eager to deliver value to clients. We began in 2004 by developing "page flip" flash components for professional web developers. Since then, we have accumulated expertise in visualization technology and other areas of digital publishing. Passionate about creating success, we make ourselves available to our clients day and night, providing them with solutions and advice when needed, drawing from the extensive knowledge and years of experience of our team members throughout the world. Our clients include Cisco, Harman, Gucci, UNESCO, BBC, Swiss+, Spar, Maserati, Disney, BMW, Microsoft, Stanford University, Dell, PWC, and many more.
Position description: Our company is looking for a talented designer. We want someone who is eager to learn everything possible about user experiences. Who will cultivate a user-focused culture in our company, so that we can continue to be a company that transforms human experience for the better through excellent design of our products.
- Collaborate with product owners, ux designers and developers to create the best design for our websites, desktop products, web products, and mobile applications.
- Contribute to the overall strategic direction and vision of products from design perspective.
- Create design guidelines.
- Research the latest tools, best practices, and trends.
- Degree preferred in a design-related discipline.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Proficient to expert fluency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Fluent understanding of user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of standard UX software applications.
- Proficient to expert fluency in Adobe products.
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluent written and spoken English is a great advantage.
Entrepreneurial working style with a high degree of freedom.
50% gym membership compensation.
Comfortable office space in the modern business center Omega Plaza, three minutes from the metro Avtozavodskaya.
Coffee, tea, and fruit.