We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who can develop great products, but who can equally be a fun and likeable member of the team. The ideal person will love what they do and believe passionately in what we are trying to achieve. This person would have a fabric of morality and collegiality ingrained within their DNA, who is prepared to roll up sleeves to chip in and make things happen.
This is a real chance to be part of an innovative venture with a game-changing concept, and which is already gaining a substantial amount of momentum, traction, interest and attention.
- 5+ years of J2EE experience
- Solid knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with DI frameworks (Google Guice, Spring)
- Experience with RDBMS and data modelling
- Experience with NoSQL (ideally MongoDB) and good understanding of cons and pros of NoSQL
- Experience with web-frameworks (Spring Web MVC, Guice, Playframework)
- Experience of building highly available systems
- Experience with Google Protocol Buffers
- Ability to configure load balancer & SSL on nginx
- Experience with other languages such as python, bash script, scala, etc.
- Natural curiosity, a desire for learning and self-development
- Keeping pace with the new technologies
- A desire for having clean and maintainable code that you will be proud to open-source
- An unstoppable urge to automate all possible processes, especially CI