Already thought of 10 ways to make Badoo better? Great, we’d love to meet you!
We’re currently looking for hands-on product geeks who are passionate about creating amazing web experiences that delight users.
We are taking an unusual approach to building out our product team: a small and tight-knit group of extremely talented individuals that have the goals and impact of a large team. Keeping the team small allows for greater ownership among individuals and allows smart people to have a strong voice in building the product and business.
This will be a startup experience – despite our size, we are singularly focused on data-driven decisions and quick iteration. You will not be able to hide; we expect people to jump in and drive.
Based in Moscow, the purpose of this role is to assist with execution of the web product roadmap for the business through the creation of requirements documentation.
- To write clear and concise requirements supported by your Balsamiq skills where necessary.
- To collaborate with Engineering to ensure efficient product delivery.
- To work with our Data team to define, measure and quantify success (or failure) of new features.
- Working directly with Engineering teams to set scope, manage progress and resolve developer questions regarding your product logic.
- Keep the Product Manager for Web up to date on progress and make sure you are getting the support that you need from them in a timely manner.
- An empathetic champion of users. You get them: their problems, their needs, their questions. You are their representative.
- Product intuition. You understand consumer product in your core.
- A fondness for simple, clean design. You should feel comfortable giving visual input and enjoy the creative aspects of ideation.
- A fanatical eye for detail. The little things are what make products amazing and you should always be thinking about them.
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities.
- Analytical background demonstrating an obsession with data.
- Self motivated and self sufficient; able to manage multiple projects.
- An enthusiasm for creating order from chaos.
- Excitement, enthusiasm, and a willingness to work outside your comfort zone.
- Fast learner with insatiable appetite to learn more.
- A passion for process improvement.
- Willing to roll-up sleeves and get hands dirty.
- Sense of humour.
- Fluency in both English and Russian is essential.
- 2 years+ experience working in online consumer Product Management.
- Computer Science degree and/or coding background (PHP).
- As well as enjoying competitive salaries, Badooers have the added benefit of Voluntary health insurance (best clinics in the center of Moscow), dental, life insurance .
- Bonus system (quarterly, managerial and "thank you" bonuses) .
- English classes (language practice at our London head office).
- Gym membership.
- Free food .
- Pizza/pies/sushi every Friday.
- Modern office in central Moscow - Trubnaya metro station.
You’re also safe in the knowledge that you’re working at one of the world’s most exciting tech start-ups.