Mobile: +998 90 907 21 84
Android App Developer.
- Over 7 years of Android client-server applications development experience with strong knowledge of utilizing object oriented programming and third-party components.
- Bachelor of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science.
Dec 2018 – Present
Android Developer, Beelme (remotely)
- Developed new features and bug fixing of android version of the app Beelme Business, optimization and launch of Beelme Business on online cash register Evotor.
Nov 2017 – Jan 2019
Android Developer, IKITLab (remotely)
- Developed new features and bug fixing of android version of the app Trucker.group
Sep 2017 – Nov 2017
Android Developer, Cyber Logic
- Developed android version of the app Arb.uz.
Dec 2015 – Oct 2017
Android Developer, SmartLab
- Participated in the start-up iTaxi. Developed android version of the app - driver part for the acceptance of orders, and coordinated the development of the client application.
Sep 2016 - Sep 2017
Android Developer, Petxlab, South Korea (remotely)
- Worked on a startup Petxlab. Developed new features. Bug fixing.
Feb 2016 - Apr 2016
Android Developer, Vuna Marketing, USA (remotely)
- Bug fixing of the app SirenMD.
Apr 2013 - Sep 2016
Android Developer, Brand.uz
- Developing, testing, bug fixing and publication of the following android apps in PlayMarket:
- Developed an internal app for the store Credit Asia. The app was for sellers, to simplify the sales, identifies credit terms and add goods to the basket through QR code.
- Developed android version of the app for startup Fotka.uz. Selecting photos from devices and social networks, and uploading selected photos to the server for further printing.
- Supported following apps:
- Worked with 3D (Nutiteq) and 2D (MapBox, Google Maps, MapKit) maps. Participated in the startup uzmap3d.uz.
- Developed an android app for conducting a survey among event visitors.
- Developed an android app for loyalty system (accumulation of points, bonuses, receipt of goods for points)
- Developed the first android version of the entertainment catalog for visitors of UAE.
- Took part in the development of the app for online payments Click.uz.
- Developed android app for wholesale dealers of cheese and dairy products, to simplify the accounting and monitor product turnover.
- Developed android app - catalogue of Uzbek cuisine recipes with step-by-step instructions for cooking. The entire base is stored on the device. The app also compiles list of necessary products and sends reminders when needed.
- Developed the first version of the android app for the news website Afisha.uz.
May 2011 - May 2012
Jr. Android Developer, iTIR Solutions
- Developed client-server apps.
- Developed client app for chain of stores Korzinka.uz. The app displays the catalog of goods divided into categories, adds to the basket for delivery and monitors the loyalty.
- Developed client app for the taxi service CityTaxi Uzbekistan.
- Developed app for the social network Odnoklassniki.ru - iKlassniki.
Programming languages: Java(advanced), Kotlin(medium), Swift(beginner), C/C++(medium), C#(beginner)
IDEs: Android Studio, Xcode(beginner), Eclipse, Visual Studio
Internet protocols: Socket Programming, TCP/IP
Frameworks: Android SDK, Gradle, Socket.IO, Google Maps, Google Cloud Messaging, Firebase Messaging, Firebase Realtime Database, Google Fit, Google Analytics, Mix-panel (Analytics for Mobile), Realm (Mobile Database), SQLite, Facebook SDK, Open Street Maps, MapBox, Crashlytics, Dagger2, MVP, Android Architecture Components( Lifecycle, LiveData, ViewModel, Android Data Binding), Android NDK
Version control system: Git
Issue/bug trackers: Jira, Trello, Basecamp
Team collaboration tools: Slack, Zeplin
Testing: jUnit4, Mockito, Espresso
Moscow State University, Bachelor’s degree on Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, 2014
Professional College of Computer Technologies, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2010
Russian (native), Uzbek (native), English (intermediate)