- During the school course have gained experience of programming in such development environments as QBasic and TurboPascal;
- As a part of the university course studied C++, Delphi, Assembly Language, GPSS, AutoLisp;
- Got some skills in HTML / CSS on my own, have some experience in supporting websites and SEO-optimization; a bit of Java self-education as well;
- During my main work at IBM have gained the following skills:
- Software testing, quality assurance (different processes and standards), regression testing, functional testing, stress testing, test planning, testcase design, testcase development, testcase execution, testcase automation, Rational Quality Manager, Rational Team Concert;
- Specific skills in IBM z Systems area: z/OS DFSMSdfp and DFSMStvs products, VSAM, VSAM RLS, TVS, SMS, Utilities (IDCAMS, IEBCOPY, IEBGENER etc.), TSO, ISPF, ISMF, IPCS, JCL, REXX scripting + some internal tools and languages;
- Soft skills: team leading, workload management, interviewing candidates, mentoring;
- During different part-time projects at IBM also have gained the following skills:
- Java, DB2 on Linux (installation, tuning), SQL, JDBC and JPA (project was dedicated to IBM Smart Cities area);
- IBM Bluemix, Python, DBaaS, IBM Cloudant, REST API, JSON, Git (project was dedicated to analysis tool for clients’ server environments);
- As a part of self-education have gained some skills in JUnit, Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, unittest (python unit testing framework), pytest, Django framework, JIRA, TestRail.
“IMS Installation and Configuration” course by IBM held in BMSTU;
“IBM IMS Transaction Manager” course by IBM held in BMSTU;
“IBM WebSphere MQ” course by IBM held in IBM training center «Kudits-Obraz»;
“Introduction to NoSQL and DBaaS” free online course by Big Data University.
Russian – Fluent
English – Advanced
I’m a very hard-working, communicative and results-oriented engineer always willing to improve my technical expertise and soft skills.