🌉I come up with innovative ideas for digital products and implement them with my knowledge of software architecture, understanding of how web works, and good quality coding skills 🌠
What I can do:
- Full stack developer. To me, programming isn't just about writing code. Before starting to code, I think
of the product, about its goal and how people will use it and interact with it.
All that helps me choose appropriate technologies and come up with suitable architecture. Only after I have the carcass (architecture) - the only thing left is to fill it with lines of good quality code.
- Management and communications. If any of my teammates needs help with something I'm good at, I will set up a meeting with them and try to explain or teach the thing they didn't know. I also find Root Cause Analysis and One-one-one meetings essential for building a good team.
- Tech writer. I use writing posts about technologies as a tool for learning new stuff and diving deep into unknown areas of my job. And last but not least, I get to tell people about things that may be useful for them.
- Root Cause Analysis
- Agile, scum
- Teaching employees
- Community management
- GIT (Github, Gitlab, GitBash)
- CI, CD (Github actions, Gitlab)